- The editors of criticalhabitations open the debate on pluralising practices. Read more: Pluralising Practices: Introduction.
- Anna Artaker describes her artistic practice which transforms Walter Benjamin’s concept of the “dialectical image” into a body of artworks in her project MEDIUMS OF HISTORY. Read more: Anna Artaker: MEDIUMS OF HISTORY.
- Sumugan Sivanesan interrogates Transmedia Civil Disobedience in the Age of Fossil-Fuelled Information Capitalism focusing on online activist practices surrounding the Climate Games. Read more: Sumugan Sivanesan: Ecopolitics for teh Lulz: Transmedia Civil Disobedience in the Age of Fossil-Fuelled Information Capitalism.
- Hongwei Bao cautions against an uncritical celebration of pluralising practices without taking into consideration its neoliberal conditions for both academics and cultural workers.
- Focusing on the Austrian project “DE_colonize Uni_VERSITY”, Katrin Köppert discusses the possible futures of a decolonial university.
Want to contribute to criticalhabitations? Here is how!